- Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Site functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate our website and use some of its features.
- Preference cookies, which will remember your preferences and details, so that your experience is more personal and streamlined (e.g. a cookie that enables us to remember your preferred language for our website).
- Statistics and website analytics cookies, which allow us to analyse how our customers use our site, in order to improve it (e.g. a Google analytics cookie of which you can always opt out via: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
- Marketing, targeting or advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to deliver targeted advertising or limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns Some of them may remember that you have visited one of our websites and this information is shared with other parties, including advertisers.
Currently, the following cookies will be placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. You can always review them by accessing the cookie consent tool that appears every time you access the website.
FIRST PARTY COOKIES (placed by retargeting-360.com domain)
|CookieConsent||Essential - Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP|
|wordpress_test_||Essential - Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.||Session||HTTP|
|_ga||Statistics - Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||Statistics - Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP|
|_gid||Statistics - Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||1 day||HTTP|
|_fbp||Marketing - Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP|
|_gcl_au||Marketing - Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||3 months||HTTP|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES (placed by other domains)
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE||EXPIRY||THIRD PARTY||TYPE|
|lang [x2]||Preference - Remembers the user's selected language version of a website||Session||ads.linkedin.com|
|BizoID||Marketing - Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor's preferences.||29 days||ads.linkedin.com||HTTP|
|fr||Marketing - Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||facebook.com||HTTP|
|ads/ga-audiences||Marketing - Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's online behaviour across websites.||Session||google.com||Pixel|
|NID||Marketing - Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||6 months||google.com||HTTP|
|rc::a||Marketing - This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Persistent||google.com||HTML|
|rc::b||Marketing - This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||google.com||HTML|
|rc::c||Marketing - This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||google.com||HTML|
|bcookie||Marketing - Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||2 years||linkedin.com||HTTP|
|bscookie||Marketing - Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||2 years||linkedin.com||HTTP|
|lidc||Marketing - Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.||1 day||linkedin.com||HTTP|
|UserMatchHistory||Marketing - Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor's preferences.||29 days||linkedin.com||HTTP|
When using retargeting-360.com we will require you to consent to us placing the aforementioned cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future by use of the specified tool that appears on the website the first time you access it. However, please note that have the right to retract your consent and you can also accept, delete, block or reject cookies by modifying your browser settings accordingly. Here’s how for the most common browsers:
Microsoft explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
You can also find out how by visiting websites such as http://www.allaboutcookies.org and https://cookies.insites.com/about-cookies/ or https://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our website.
We may update this Policy from time to time in order to reflect changes in law, third party vendors, technologies we use etc.
Therefore, please re-visit this Policy regularly to stay informed.
Where can you get further information?